Vetri Community Partnership is a tax-exempt 501©(3) nonprofit organization. Please partner with us as we strive to empower more kids to experience the connection between healthy eating and healthy living. Your support is essential to achieving our mission. Over the next year, you’ll see your donation used to nourish the bodies and minds of more Philadelphia area students. Thank you for helping us make a difference.
Here is how your money directly impacts a child’s life:
- $25 – One embroidered chef coat for a Table Captain, our Eatiquette student leaders.
- $50 – A month of scratch-made Eatiquette school lunches for one student.
- $100 – Transforms 200 school lunches into healthy, scratch-made meals.
- $250 – Covers the cost of printing and distributing healthy, simple recipes for children at one school to take home to their families.
- $500 – Expands My Daughter’s Kitchen after-school program to one new school.
- $1,000 – Real plates and silverware for an entire cafeteria’s family-style dining service.
- $2,500 – Pays the grocery bill for a year of curriculum-based culinary arts training at a School District of Philadelphia high school.
- $5,000 – Covers food and instruction costs for our seasonal Culinary Classroom nutrition and cooking instruction for one school’s entire population.
- $15,000 – Increases the quality of 30,000 school lunches – that’s every day for 150 kids for an entire school year.